Well Fed Night of Celebration
Join us for our first annual appreciation dinner at the Well Fed Warehouse. Special dinner by a locally famous chef! RSVP today.
Date and time: Sat, April 15, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Location: Well Fed Warehouse on 7123 Interstate 30 Frontage Road #12 Little Rock, AR 72209
Come experience a free appreciation dinner that is all about you! Celebrate 2 years of hard work with a night of celebration. Event includes:
- Enjoy delicious food made by a local chef, Alejandro Gutierrez of Tacos Godoy
- Meet other Food Heroes (that’s you!)
- Hear stories from our participants in the communities we serve
- See Well Fed’s headquarters
- Don’t miss the opportunity to donate to the amazing work we’re doing.
- Leave with a specially tailored Food Hero gift
When: 6 pm to 8 pm on April 15th, 2023
Tickets: You are able to reserve 2 free tickets for you and your spouse.
Where: 7123 I-30 Frontage Rd #12 Little Rock, AR 72209 (in the Little Rock Corporate Center, before Hiland Dairy)
Who: Well Fed volunteers, donors, and partners (or as we like to call them, Food Heroes)
What: A free dinner with special guest speakers and a donation opportunity